Wednesday 30 July 2014

Priorities


A very good friend of mine is drawing her very last breaths after fighting cancer for years in horrible pain and after watching how her twin sister had to give in to the very same silent killer.

Innocent men, women and children are losing their lives in a bloody war that was forced on my country. 54, and counting soldiers, most of them 18-20 years old. Who went to the army not by choice, gave their lives to stop killing of innocents in the future.

I have to sit at home hoping that the technological system, that was made to protect me as a citizen, will keep that 100% success. Though, I know it’s supposed to be 85%. Thinking how, actually, have a minute and a half to run away while my best friend, his wife and their 3 years old child have only 15 seconds to run.

Why am I saying all this? Because it’s teaching me about how to look at the priorities in my live. I realised that I allowed too many people to make my sl the exact opposite of what it was meant to be. I can't control the rl. I can't make it any different, but as for sl... I’m taking my sl back.

No comments:

Post a Comment