Friday 6 June 2014

The Arcade


On the last post I told what a fashion addict photography made me. How I care about textures and looks and realism in sl. My addiction led me to tag along with friends to events, follow fashion blogs like my friend Tal's blog that was an inspiration to me. I'm no way near the knowledge and expertise of my friends Tal and Mia in sl fashion. But I know what I like.
In this picture the items you see is the result. I went along with Mia to the Gacha event The Arcade. Large beautiful event. I had a blast, so why not make a fashion kinda picture to show you what fun things you can get? 
Drop off those scrips to the lowest point and get down there. It's brilliant. The luggage, the sofa and my hair are from there. Thank you Mia for making this event buzz in my ears and making me curious about it.


Eyes - IKON Promise Eyes – Fjord
Skin - LAQ Alva Peach 01 LAQ Main Store
Hair - Exile - London - brownupdo-glasses hud for The Arcade Gacha Event
Dress - Karababy - enMESHed -:EIS:-woman gift
Shoes - R.icielli - LEXIE Mesh High Heels for Slink

Luggage - Apple Fall Monogram Luggage Bag for The Arcade Gacha Event
Apple Fall Worn Luggage Bag for The Arcade Gacha Event
Sofa - Trash Blah Charmant Settee – Bashful for The Arcade Gacha Event

No comments:

Post a Comment