Tuesday 19 August 2014

I am to provide the public with beneficial shocks. Alfred Hitchcock



So what do we have here:
Skin: Pink Fule Renee <Peach> - Pure
Hair: ARGRACE HIKARI
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Water drops: Izzie's - Body Waterdrops with Physique Mesh Body appliers

Tub: LAQ Decor Clawfoot Bathtub & Shower
Pose: Homemade *smiles*

This one is also posted on my fashion blog only without what follows. I loved working on this picture. It gave me the most amazing satisfaction to just realise that is came out like I saw it in my head, and this is what it's all about.. Enjoy the imagination. Getting to know it and yourself and not stopping this fun for something that is not. Use this crazy grid to love, laugh and enjoy it. Enjoy you addiction.. it's it's not fun, it really doesn't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment